You can sell your Rebello Decor designs back to us if you no longer wish to use them. This offer only applies for designs in genuine brass.
It requires that you have the original purchase receipt and that the product is 100% intact. This does not apply to designs that come from sample sales, collection samples or similar.
But you can expect to get between 15-30% of the purchase price back again. The price is based on eg.
We make an individual assessment of the design at our office north of Copenhagen.
- Original packaging or not
- How much is the cord/wire shortened
- How much patina has the item acquired (scratches or similar)
Here's what you need to do:
1. Contact Founder of Rebello Decor, Maria Thygesen, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Remember to bring the original receipt and the packaging if you still have it.
3. The assessment takes approx. 30 min. She will disassemble the design and test it
4. You will receive the buy-back-price and then you can decide whether you want to accept or not.
The money is paid out immediately via an account transfer.
5. We will sell the design at our yearly sample sale, so that it can be passed on to a new customer and ensure a long life circle of the product
6. It is not possible to undo the buyback.
7. The amount can also be donated to Hugs and Foods, which is a shelter in Nansensgade, Copenhagen for the most vulnerable in society. If you donate the amount to them, we deposit the same amount, so Hugs and Foods get double up